This last weekend was the New York Baby Show which is the largest show for new and expecting parents in the country and of course we had to go check it out. Whether they were testing out strollers on the stroller track, listening to one of the expert seminars or just checking out all the gear there was definitely an energetic buzz from the more than 5000 attendees at this year’s show. There were so many great brands and our favorite pieces of gear were there but the below were my top 5 new finds:
- Summer Infant 3D PAC cs+ – Over the last year we have seen an explosion of great travel or lightweight strollers! The Summer Infant 3D PAC cs+ is one that is full of great features with a tiny fold and Summer Infant has still managed to keep the price low. This stroller weighs in at only 16 lbs, offers a belly bar, adjustable footrest, extra storage pocket and comes with both a cell phone holder and cup holder. Like many of these strollers, the fold is the star of the Summer Infant 3D PAC cs+ with a one hand, self standing fold that includes a shoulder strap. Oh and did we mention it is compatible with Graco and Chicco car seats (with the use of built-in straps)? All of this and the Summer Infant 3D PAC cs+ only retails for $149. You can purchase it now here and to see our video of the fold head here.
- La Petitie Creme – French moms don’t use baby wipes – who knew?? Instead French moms use a reusable cloth and a cream or lotion to clean their little ones at each diaper change. Honestly, at first I was a little skeptical but once I felt this 100% all natural alternative to baby wipes I was totally sold! La Petite Creme is made with only five ingredients; Olive Oil, Water, Limewater, Beeswax, Glycerin and Vitamin E. You simply put a small amount on a cloth and then wipe your little ones bottom like you normally would with a wipe. What is left behind is a super soft oily residue that works as a preventive diaper cream. You can purchase yours here.
- Romp & Roost – Moms of multiples this one is for you!! Romp & Roost is stylish, over-sized play area or sleep space. This play yard includes a patented, removable divider that separates the space into two spacious spaces with an airy mess fabric. The Romp & Roost features large wheels with brakes and a convenient carry bag making it perfect for trips to grandma. This is one of those pieces of gear that is simple but super smart and you can purchase it now here.
- Maxi-Cosi Magellan-Max 5-in-1 – This new seat by Maxi-Cosi may truly be the only car seat you ever need to buy as this car seat will grow with your child from birth up to 120 pounds (or to the end of the 10 year warranty which ever comes first). Thanks to the 7 recline positions, 3-level back shell height adjustments, no rethread harness with a magnetic chest clip and 14-point head rest adjustments you can ensure your child is always in the safest and most comfortable position. This seat can be used rear facing from 5-40 lbs, forward facing from 22-65 lbs and in booster mode from 40-120 lbs (in booster mode there is a great compartment to store away the harness). The Magellan Max 5-in-1 includes two dishwasher safe cup holders and all the fabric is removable and machine washable and dryer safe. Yep…machine washable and dryer safe! This is still in pre-order but we will update as soon as it starts shipping soon.
- Babo Botanicals – Pure, organic, solution oriented, natural, non-toxic, effective and safe are all things parents want in products going on their baby’s skin and Babo Botanicals are all of those! Whether your baby has eczema or simply dry skin or you just want an effective sunscreen that is going to be safe for your little one Babo Botanicals has the right product. These smell amazing, they feel amazing on your skin and they can be used for the whole family. Babo Botanicals also offers amazing products for mom like tinted suncreens, stretch mark oil and lip tints. You can purchase your newborn set and more here.
Special thanks to Mom Trends for having us in the comfy VIP/Blogger Lounge and for a great lunch!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means, we may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post because we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. We appreciate your support!