Safety is always a priority but over the month of September it gets extra attention because it is Baby Safety Month. Baby gear and making sure parents know how to use baby gear safely is a real passion for me but safety doesn’t end there. There are a lot less glamorous things to talk about when it comes to safety (and yes, toilet locks are on that list). Check out the below for some of our favorite baby gear products that are super safe and functional but also come with a look that you won’t mind:
- Puj Snug Spout Cover – This ultra soft, flexible and mildew resistant spout cover will not only keep your little one safe in the tub but its modern design will keep you and baby happy.
- Qdos Crystal Gate – Made with professional acrylic and tested to meet the most rigorous safety standards, the Qdos Crystal Gate brings a contemporary modern design to match the beauty of your home.
- West Elm Walton Ottoman – Instead of constantly worrying about your little one bumping into the corners of your coffee table go for something softer. The Walton Ottoman offers a double padded cushion and is big enough for your coffee table needs or to just put your tired feet up.
- Rhoost Table Corner Guards – Whether you need to protect your little walker against the edges of your kitchen countertops, your dining room table or your coffee table the Rhoost Corner Guards will adjust to fit and won’t damage your furniture by using adhesive.
- Safety Baby Self-Closing Outlet Cover – These covers will fully replace your outlet covers to ensure the utmost safety while also leaving you without plugs all over your house.
- Little Nomad Playmat – These non-toxic foam mats are made with interlocking 2 x 2 tiles to create a beautiful surface that is safe for baby to roll and play while looking amazing in your home.
Note: These items are only a small list of the items you need to fully baby proof your home and does not cover everything needed to keep baby safe. Always follow manufacturers directions and if needed hire a professional baby proofer.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means, we may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post because we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything. We appreciate your support!