1. Gap Cozy Scarf $29.95 – Not even shoes are a guarantee to fit during pregnancy but a scarf is. This colorblock cozy scarf might also just be the thing to spice up a maternity wardrobe for your favorite expecting mom.
2. Isabella Oliver Belted Wrap Maternity Jacket $209.00 – It doesn’t matter at what stage in a pregnancy an expecting mother is with this jacket. This beautiful woven wool-blend jacket will also work after pregnancy without mom feeling like she is still stuck in oversized maternity clothes.
3. Pea to Pumpkin Pregnancy Journal $15.99 – This pregnancy journal is easy to use, idea generating, beautifully illustrated and whimsical. There are so many amazing changes that happen on a pregnancy journey and this journal gives expecting mothers a chance to capture it all.
4. Hatch-to-Hospital Box $248.00 – This box includes lots of luxuries for mom during her hospital stay like cashmere socks and a coordinated robe. This is definitely for any mom who wants to look and feel good for introducing baby to their first guests.
5. Edamame Maternity Spa Gift Certificate $ANY – Whether she could use a little help getting the water retention down in her legs or just a facial this is a great gift for any expecting mother. This spa specializes in treatments that focus on skin care and body care during pregnancy so mom can feel safe and truly get some r&r while there.
6. Earth Mama Baby Angel Pregnancy Essentials Bundle $67.77 – Filled with products that are toxic free and safe for all expecting mothers, this bundle contains soothers for all of pregnancy’s discomforts. From body wash to tea to stretch oil this gift will leave any expecting mother feeling refreshed.
7. Mommies First Subscription Box $90 for 3 months – There are lots of subscription boxes out there but few offer boxes just for pregnant mommies with quality products to make her feel great. Sign mom up to receive a customized box for her throughout her pregnancy and into baby’s first year.
8. Mama Mio Gravida Candle $26.00 – This candle has just the right amount of light citrus scent to create calm without upsetting an expecting mamas sensitive belly. Whether she uses this at home or in the delivery room this will dress up any space.
9. Oh, Baby, the Places You’ll Go!: A book to be read in utero $6.99 – This version of the Dr. Seuss classic is recreated in a small book that will allow expecting moms to comfortably read to their babies. This gift may be small but considering it is meant to help mom bond with baby the effects will be long lasting.
10. BabyNav Baby Planners $Any – (I swear this isn’t just a shamless splug!) A gift certificate for baby planning services is giving the gift of extra support, stress relief and time! Now through December 15th all Gift Certificates are 20% off!!! Don’t live in the tri-state, no worries, we offer services via email, phone and/or skype!