“These are a few of my favorite things….” It is that time of year so we have teamed up with some of my favorite brands to bring you my favorite things giveaway. Check out the below 14 handpicked baby gear essentials and must haves and then learn how to enter to win all these products worth more than $1000 and will go to ONE lucky winner. We know you are going to love all of these products as much as I do!
- Gathre Mini Mat – These beautiful leather mats will not only look good under your highchair but they will make clean up a breeze too. This mat can be put to work under a toddler at mealtimes to keep falling food from making a mess on the floor. Just a few quick wipes and it’s clean again! It is also a perfect size to be used for tummy time and it alleviates the need to do laundry after every inevitable spit-up. Retail value: $40
2. babyhome Side Light bed rail – This side rail sets itself apart because it keeps your little one safe while still looking great. Side Light comes with a mild LED light, is made from a mesh that enables parents to see their child, offers high-tech washable fabric, is lightweight and is the tallest guardrail on the market. Retail value: $99
3. ergoPouch ergoCocoon Swaddle to Sleep Bag and ergoCocoon Sleep Suit: This awesome collection includes high quality products that offer great functionality and versatility with swaddles that can easily transition to a sleeping bag, and sleep suits that convert from bags to suits with legs for easy use from bassinet to stroller. All ergoPouch products are made with natural fibers including Organic Cotton, Bamboo and Merino. Swaddle Retail Value: $24.99, Sleep Suit Retail Value $59.99
4. Covered Goods – Ever wondered what that striped wonder is that seems to be all over your Instagram feed? This is it…the original multi-use nursing cover, Covered Goods covers provide true all over coverage and can also be used as a scarf, car seat cover and shopping cart cover. Simple and easy to use = win for moms everywhere. Retail value: $34.99
5. MAM Infant Basics Gift Set and Pacifiers: This gift set is a great essential to put on any registry. It includes two 5 oz. Anti-Colic bottles, two 9oz. Anti-Colic bottles, one medium flow nipple, one fast flow nipple, one Start newborn pacifier, one pacifier clip and one Soft Brush. The Anti-Colic bottles have a patented vented base that regulates pressure ensuring babies do not get air in their tummy while feeding. Retail value: $50
6. Angelcare Bath Support – This bath support takes the worry out of bath time for parents! Designed with comfort in mind the bath support is mildew-resistant and hygienic and recommended for use with babies up to 6 months. Retail value: $29.99
7. Sassy – This line of toys is one that has been around and loved for a long time but in early 2017 Sassy is launching over 100 new toy and feeding products that will help children thrive by focusing on the baby and young child’s developmental and educational needs. The all new collection is designed for open-ended play to help babies learn to solve problems, be flexible, self-motivate and most importantly, play.
8. Pediped Originals – There isn’t much that is cuter than baby shoes and Pediped makes some of the cutest. These aren’t just cute though. They are amazing quality and super comfy and have been been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development. Retail value: $39.95
9. bBox Diaper Caddy –Diaper changes don’t always happen at your changing table and this light and portable change station ensures you have everything you need for diaper changing wherever you are around the house. This product is great for parents who have two story homes and don’t want to walk up and down stairs all day. When you are done with diapers it also makes a great art caddy or home organizer. Retail value: $60
10. Babo Botanicals First Bath Newborn Essentials Gift Set – This set of organic products is filled with the essentials that you will need to keep your baby’s skin clean and moisturized (which can be tough in winter). Included are a soothing diaper cream, moisturizing shampoo & wash and moisturizing lotion. All Babo Botanicals products are dermotologist tested for sensitive skin, so you know they are safe and gentle for young, delicate skin. Retail Value: $38.
11. DockaTot – This multifunctional lounger has become coveted by new parents everywhere and for good reason. The DockaTot is a safe and comfy spot for lounging, relaxing, sleeping (supervised), playing, tummy time or just hanging out. There are two sizes available and all materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. Deluxe Retail Value: $165
12. Binxy Baby – This comfy shopping cart hammock is finally an answer to the scary sight of a car seat balanced on top of a shopping cart. The Binxy Baby easily clips onto most carts, hangs elevated so you have plenty of room for groceries, then simply rolls up to fit in your diaper bag when finished. And if you still want to use your car seat, most infant car seats sit snugly inside the hammock. Retail value: $49.95
13. Finn and Emma – If you are looking for style for your baby but are not willing to risk any exposure to toxins Finn and Emma is the brand for you. All their clothing is made from 100% organic cotton using eco friendly dyes and and all their toys are made using natural wood. And on top of that, their garments and accessories are produced in fair trade settings. For Finn and Emma though that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on style!
14. Milestone Baby Original Baby Cards – It is one thing to grab your phone and snap a picture but remembering to write each moment can be hard. The Milestone Baby Cards are 30 photo cards that you can use to capture your baby’s first year in weeks, months and memorable moments. Add a card to your pictures and you will never forget when your little one slept through the night, rolled over or said mama for the first time. Retail Value: $24
Head over to Instagram (@babynav) to learn how you can win all of my favorite essentials and MORE. In addition to the products we are also giving away a 3-Hour BabyNav gift certificate for the baby planning services of your choice. One winner will win all these prizes valued at more than $1000.Come back and comment here telling us about some of your favorite things for an extra entry. Go quick before the giveaway ends on Monday, December 12th at 11:59pm PST.